5 Minutes Inner Work for Compassionate Leaders to Prevent Emotional Burnout
“To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance!” Oscar Wilde
Self-compassion is a prerequisite for anyone to bring true compassion to others in a sustainable way. Otherwise holding space for your team or stressed-out colleagues will drain you and exhaust you.
Now Try This
Sit in stillness to discover your own needs:
- Imagine your cup is filled 100% today, what’s that like?
- What is one simple thing you can do to fill your own cup today?
- What is one thing you can do this week to show up as a better version of yourself for your loved ones?
- Close your eyes for 2 minutes, contemplate the details of you showing up a better version of yourself, notice how you would feel
- What is one thing you need to release or add in your mind/life to make it happen?
What are your favorite ways to nurture yourself that you can do more often?
Sign up today to join the Free Soul Sunday Community to grow together.
I’m Sha! I've created this space for inner reflection, emotional healing, personal growth and inspiration. Enjoy a cup of tea and some transformational and practical wellbeing & personal growth tips here.